Things I've accomplished in 2009
- learned how to go junkin'
- went to my first auction (now I'm hooked)
- my kitchen was painted yellow after 25 years of pinks and whites
- started using my vintage items from family, junkin' and auctions
- "became" an artist... well, I'm trying anyway
- learned how to make a collage
- learned how to use encaustic wax
- took part in my first ever Art and Craft show
- opened an etsy shop
- learned how to use ebay
- attended more births
- continued to finalize my doula certification
- rejoiced to see God evidence himself in the lives of each of my children!
That was rather fun, and mostly themed to my love of vintage things. You can check out my blog to see pictures of the various things: Art and Soul, photos, art, etsy, etc.
p.s. for more Thursday Thirteen posts please visit the Thursday Thirteen site