Saturday, March 6, 2010

For no other reason

than the fact that I really enjoy shooting pictures, messing with them with the software and playing with them a bit. Wee One always laughs about my photo choices, but she is pretty good natured as you can see here. Can you imagine what it would have been like had she really dropped that in her mouth?

I'm hoping you all had such a lovely day as well. Wee One and I traveled to a nearby park for this photo shoot. We had a lot of fun. I asked if she minded going with me and she said,
"I don't mind walking or pausing, so I'm okay."
Too cute.

As I saw these silos through the woods I had a vision for what I would do with the shot. Of course it would have been much better had I found a way to get rid of the power lines.
However...

That's hard to do when you're standing right by the pole. So, just get a shot of the pole and play with that as well.
I have a thing for old style farm findings. Out in the middle of this park is a gorgeous old windmill. I had never thought to alter the photo this way till today. So cool! Did I ever tell the story about my FIL? I think it was my FIL who climbed the windmill on the family farm in NE. If I recall he might have needed some assitance in getting back down.
I should probably mention he was quite young at the time... perhaps under 5 years of age.
Hope I have that correct. I'd hate to be making up stories.

Hope you enjoyed our day at the park. I'd show you all the photos but there are 83 more and that's a bit much!
Blessings, Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day you must have had, love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim