Friday, April 23, 2010

~Congratulations to our Winner!~

At 1:00 a.m. I headed down to the blog, tallied up the names, wrote each entry on a slip of paper (many of you had multiple entries... good job), and put them in a bowl.

This morning I shook the bowl, handed it to my daughter and she drew....

Denise's name. Denise of "ShortyBear" .... see my sidebar. Please visit Denise's blogs. She is an incredible godly woman who is trusting God in the valleys. She will bless your socks off.

For the rest... I wish I could give a prize to all. But, if you want to buy something from one of my sites... or my Whimsyandtheword blog I'll happily give you a 10% discount on anything ALREADY made...

Thanks so much.

Be watching for another giveaway on Whimsy.... my son is working on a web page for me so I'll have my own site on which to list... when that happens I'll probably do another giveaway for the grand opening.

Blessings all and thanks so much for visiting me!
Kim
p.s. Denise... I'll need your snail mail address... you can email it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim