Okay all, this is making me sad, sad, sad. But, I've had exactly one comment on my contest. One. That's it.
So, I'm opening this up for one more week. That's it... Till April 22. Prizes leave this house on Friday, April 23.
So, here's the deal:
- leave a comment here and mention your favorite thing on this blog
- become a follower and leave a comment to let me know
- bring a new follower, they leave a comment and share that YOU brought them here, you BOTH get entered
- visit my Whimsy and The Word blog and become a follower
- bring a new follower to Whimsy and the Word, have them leave a comment and mention this contest and YOUR name, and you BOTH get entered.
- "A Bit of Charm"copper necklace, "The Miss Emily" on a 22 inch copper ball chain, embellished with a lovely antique button. The back reads "Contemplate" in lovely coppery glitter.
One more note... besides Peggy, because she already entered... open to US residents only... shipping and handling gets really intense otherwise... sorry lovely ladies... maybe in the future I'll be able to do this. But, I am keeping Peggy in the drawing... only fair since I added this later. No worries.
p.s. Denise wins something no matter what... she's the only who posted to date. So, Denise, email me and we'll work out what kind of necklace you want... then I won't send it till next week in case you win this version of the contest as well.