Friday, June 18, 2010

Long time, no posting!

Greetings Dear Family and Friends,

I know it's been a LONG time since I last posted. So much has happened. Where to begin?

Perhaps at the beginning. For a number of months I had been tired. SOOOO tired. I kept attributing this to schedules, pressures, lack of sleep. Just before our 25th anniversary I made a promise to go to the doctor and track down what was going on as soon as we got back from our trip. Which I did.

I did this however after I experienced something we thought might be a heart attack. At this point and time the doctors are still following through, but rather than heart issues it appears that I have some other stuff going on. All this to say that the tired feeling was real and for a reason. Anemia was one of the culprits, and we're working on that. But, the other culprit or culprits are still being tracked down. I have a large positive score for Epstein Barr and they are saying such things as: may have had a recent bout of mono, may be prone to chronic mono, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, etc. In other words, we're just not sure.

On the good side, I am learning to take care of myself physically. That's not always easy for moms as they want to be and do and take care of everything and everyone themselves. However, this body is the Lord's temple and I have not been caring for it, and need to do so. So, on top of continuing to follow through with the doctors I am losing weight. To date it's just over 8 lbs. in 3 weeks. Not bad, but not great, but progress. I'm balancing what I eat and how much I eat. Good news is NO DIABETES! I am quite grateful!

So, blogging may be scarce.

Of course, add to that our crazy summer, another birth this past Saturday, and upcoming birth that looks to be early and you might have an idea of my life.

On to other good news. I recently filled an order for 8 necklaces... all domino necklaces and were to be the "BFF" variety ... it was a lot of fun. But, on top of the ladies liking these two of them wore them while shopping and a store owner saw them and is interested in my work. We'll see what happens with that.

I hope you are all doing well and having a great summer. I still get on and check blogs, just not as frequently because I need more sleep and that means less time for other things. So, feel free to drop a comment, send an email or just check in. I hope that by the end of July (and the end of my tests) that I am more rested, and ready to hop back in to the blogging world on a more regular basis.

Love to you all! May God bless each and everyone of you.
Shalom,
Kim

1 comment:

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim