Monday, July 5, 2010

Three for Three

As of Friday at 9:56 p.m. the third of the three babies I was on call for showed up in this world. She is a lovely little girl and her mama is AMAZING! Can't share the details... not mine to share... but let's just say that although things were not exactly as planned they worked out very well in the end! God is so merciful and gracious!

Now I just have to write two birth stories. ACK! I'm behind by three weeks for one, but should be timely with this one.

Still learning how to balance the fatigue and life... I'll admit this past week and weekend really took it all out of me, but I think today I'm beginning to get some life and energy back.YEAH!

Now it's time to plan for school.... I'll try a more in depth post on this later.
Blessings all!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. well, one of them should be short and sweet;)

    Hope you feel better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you sis, take care.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim