Tuesday, November 30, 2010

cyber sale goin' on at Whimsy and The Word

Just a quick note to let you all know that on my art blog at Whimsy and The Word you can buy any of my arts and crafts that are listed in the most recent posts. This can be a great deal as the discounts go up with each item you buy! So, if you're looking for some gifts for giving you might check it out to see if I have something you'd be interested in.

Below I've shown just a small sampling of what you'll find over there. I hope it wets your whistle!







"Bit of Charm" style... Drama Queen
$25

Domino Necklace...Friendship
$10

"For to such belongs the kingdom of God"
14x18 assemblage/collage wall art
$65

Glossy Black
bracelet...$45
earrings...$20

Pierce My Heart earrings
$15

Primary Swirls
beaded antique bottle
$10

Now, don't you want to go shopping?

thanks!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim