Friday, February 25, 2011

Wow!

I am quite ready to say good bye to the white stuff!!!!
Time flies!
My son is a nut job!
Sometimes that's all you can say. It has been so crazy here with schedules, school, the end of volleyball and all of basketball, babies being born, family visits, trips away and all the rest. In the midst of all this I started to revamp the look of the blog and then just gave up as life took over.

Life with CFS continues to determine what each day and week will be like. Currently I've just finished the second week of living gluten free (GF from now on) and hope to see that make a difference in my energy level. According to quite a bit of research I should see a change in the first 2-4 weeks. While I haven't noticed a huge change in my energy per se I have noted that my digestion has improved and my daily prilosec meds are not needed quite so frequently. That may not sound huge, but if, in the end, my digestion changes enough it may mean that I can once again eat berries, seeds, nuts and legumes. That would be a happy day indeed. In the meantime I'm learning to eat differently and even seeing a bit of a weight loss. Just a bit, mind you, but even a bit is a happy thing.

That's what I like to do in the afternoon!
I recently attended a birth and learned much about the mercies of God. Also about the forgiveness of brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm always sad when afterward I know I should have done something different. God was quite merciful and as I confessed this to the couple we had a sweet time of forgiveness and fellowship. It's all a learning curve and I am so grateful to be able to work with believers as they give birth to their children.

At some point I'll update the photos, or not. We'll see, but at least you've now heard from me. I'd like to do a giveaway also... jump on over to Whimsy and The Word and you'll see some possibilities for the prizes. Keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim