Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why every train needs a cow catcher...

Earlier, on facebook, you may have read  of my kids' crazy conversation as they created their gingerbread train. The phrases "time of death" and "blood and gore" are not the usual words you hear as kids are busy with their gingerbread creations. My kids, however, are "just a bit different odd strange.

Anyway, for those who read those words on my facebook status update, below are the pictures which help to explain. And, in case you wonder where they get it from? I thought of the cow. (Thanks April for that part of my birthday gift last year... as you can see, it came in handy!)

Hope you enjoy!
Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim