Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music and Worship

Welcome to the ever changing blog!

Each Sunday as we enter the sanctuary we are blessed to be hearing some sort of music... whether it's the band getting ready or someone at the keyboard or on a guitar. The music reminds me that I am entering a time of worship, of giving Thanks to God and of hearing from His Word and about Him.

Now, in NO WAY is this blog a church, but I thought it would be so nice to add some worship music to remind me of WHO God is and of WHY I do what I do. Kind of to keep me focused.

You'll find the playlist at the bottom of the page, and if you want to turn the music off, check out my list or change tunes feel free. I'm sure you'll note that I like a lot of "oldies but goodies" and I do. I like many other types of music as well, but I wanted to really focus on worship right now. Hope you enjoy. By the way, if anyone knows how to add the Good Shepherd Band to the playlist I'd be tickled PINK!

Thanks, and Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim