Monday, February 22, 2010

~Grand Opening of the New Blog~


In keeping with my move to making my art more easily found, more easily marketed and more easily seen... I have decided to begin a blogfolio of my artwork. If you jump over to the other site you'll note I give Kara the credit for this idea.

While some who read here may enjoy my art, that is not the main purpose of this blog. I will still post photos here, but probably not as many or with the total story for each. All my art will still be available via my Etsy or ArtFire stores, and also you can simply email me and ask me to make something. (This works over on the online sites as well...)

Currently the photos are not yet posted as I am re-shooting every piece in order to provide the best pictures possible. I've been learning more about how to shoot the pieces and my sweet Dear gave me a new camera for Christmas... so now I'll put both the knowledge and the camera to good use.

I'll still be posting here, and also on my doula site, but will now be posting my art at my other site... http://whimsyandtheword.blogspot.com/.

Blessings!
Kim

1 comment:

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim