Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm baaaack! (and a special offer at the end!)


Nope, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, just had to dig and shovel and dig and shovel and drive and drive and dig and shovel. Nope, I won't leave you with that...

Mr. Snowman, aka "Frosty", continued to have modifications made day by day. Yes, Dear and I have warped humors. I'll spare you from the "tipsy snowman" photos we made... hey, when you come out and your snowman is upright but just barely the photo begs for a "tipsy"sort of focus.



And the snow kept coming. So much in fact that Frosty himself decided to pitch in and help with the snow removal.


But, as you know all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... well, it makes all of us a bit crazed. So, sledding and snowboarding down the front hill were the next orders of the day.

And of course, if you're messing with the snowman you'd best include him in your Superbowl wishes... and yes, he PROUDLY wore the blue shirt of the Colts. Poor poor colts! See the ball? I think he was ready to help out Manning if he could!


Dear gave him some tips on proper etiquette for a Colts fan.

Poor Frosty... he was so sad!

Now, for all who have read this far... THANKS for your patience! If you really want a thank you then simply join as a Facebook group member to "Whimsy and The Word" and you will qualify for a 20% discount on all pre-made items in either of my online art shops... (see the sidebars). That's right... all you need do is join my FB group and you're set to go. Is there a catch? Well, this only runs through Friday night, so hurry.



Happy Snow Day!
Kim

1 comment:

So glad you stopped by for a visit. I look forward to reading your ruminations. (I like playing with words!)
Blessings, Kim